Sunday 8 November 2015

Frankley school carnival

Yesterday it was the school carnival. My mum went before me and dad. My Mum went first because she had to get the lolly necklaces in the car. Me and dad had to walk.
The first thing I did was the big dig. Me and Ava did it together.  I fowend two but Ava didnt get one of the prisers so I gave my second one to Ava. Then I got hangery and I had a lolly necklace.
I went into room 1 and I got my nals painted. I saw my Nana with her nails panted. Me and Nana went into the garig sale. I got a toy and she can talk.  

2 comments:

  1. We loved reading your story Macy. We can just imagine you there. But we can't imagine Nana getting her nails painted. What color did she get?
    Luv Aunty Deryn, Emma and Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana enjoyed your school carnival.There were so-o-o many people having fun!! Nana got alternate red and blue nails with lots of stickers.Two little girls painted them and it took over an hour to scrape them clean again.

    ReplyDelete